Just when you thought your home was already break-in-proof, you hear news about door-busting burglars. It may seem like a scene out of an action movie, but door security is not something to be taken lightly.
Now, we have the perfect solution to your door security woes—a door security bar. This remarkable device will transform your doors and provide additional reinforcement to your entryways, making them more difficult for intruders to break through.
Why You Should Install a Door Security Bar
A door security bar will make any door impenetrable. It reinforces its strength with its sturdy frame. This makes door-busting almost impossible for intruders.
Also, unlike door gates, security bars are easy to install. You don’t need a professional handyperson to do the job because all you need is an adjustable wrench and some screws. Plus, these devices are also affordable. For a small price, you get to enjoy maximum door protection!
Choosing the Best Security Bars for Your Home
Every home is unique, which is why you should also choose a door security bar that fits it. Here are things that you should look into when shopping for these devices.
- Design. Security bars come in various styles and designs, so choosing one that complements your door is essential. You may opt for a door security bar with adjustable rods, depending on the size of your door.
- Size and Weight Capacity. Make sure to check the security bar’s size and weight capacity. If you have a larger door, you may need one that can handle more weight.
- Material. Most preferably, the door security bar you choose should be made of premium-grade aluminum bar and stainless-steel hinges. This ensures maximum protection and longevity, as these materials are very strong and durable.
- Ease of Installation. Nothing can be more frustrating than getting a security bar that you can’t install yourself. So, make sure to pick one that is easy to install and comes with a detailed installation guide.
- Adjustability. There is always the possibility that you have to make changes to your doors or you have to remove the security bar and install it somewhere else. This is why you should look for one that’s adjustable and can be moved if needed.
Where Are the Best Places to Install Door Security Bars?
While a door security bar can be installed on any door, there are certain areas where it can provide maximum protection. Here are the best places to install it.
- Front Door – This will be the first point of entry you want to secure. It is, after all, the door that burglars usually check first.
- Back Door – A lot of burglaries also happen through the back door. That’s why you should install a security bar there as well.
- Basement Door – In some situations, you would not want some family members, such as small children, going down the basement for safety reasons, so giving it that extra protection might be worth it for your family.
- Garage Access – Garage door security bars can provide extra protection for your car, tools, or other items stored in the garage.
Generally speaking, if you have door-like access to a particular area, you should secure it as much as possible. And a security bar is the best door reinforcement device you can use!
Trust Doorricade for the Best Door Security Bars!
When it comes to security bars, there’s no better brand than Doorricade. For years, we’ve been providing homes and businesses with top-of-the-line door security solutions. Not only are our products made of high-quality materials, but they are also very easy to install. Plus, they come in different sizes and designs, so you can find one that fits your door nicely. Contact us today to get the perfect door security bar for your property!